Facebook Messenger allows you to access the chat Facebook very quickly. May the hours of chat notifications end up messing up? To avoid this problem the TechieTake will teach you through this tutorial how to turn off notifications for chat in Facebook Messenger.
Turn Off Facebook Messenger Chat Notifications
- Firstly download the Facebook Messenger and login with your username and password.
- In your existing Facebook you will have access the list of conversations after logged in. Click on the icon that is on the upper right of the screen or arrest the screen to the left.
- Now you can see the friends list of you. Then click on the gear that is in the upper right of the screen.
- In the settings page slide your finger on the button notification.
You can do this process in a conversation also
- To stop receiving notifications access the conversation that you want. In the upper right click the icon that looks like “i”.
- Then click on the “Notification”.
- For unlimited time, until 8 o’clock the next day or for an hour you have to choose if you prefer to turn off notifications.