How To Copy or Send Multiple Photos From iPhone 5
Don’t know how to copy or send multiple images from iPhone 5? Doesn’t matter. Here were are to help you. Check out the tutorial and do it with the ease.
This article is for those who like to send multiple photos to their friends on an iPhone. It is possible to send multiple photos at a time as part of text messages or email on an iPhone. It will be helpful to you, so let us see how it can be done.
Send Multiple Photos
- Turn on your iPhone. Go to the home screen and click on the “Photos” icon.
- Open the Camera Roll or any album by clicking on it.
- Click on the “Action” icon from the screen.
- To select photo, click on individual thumbnails. A red circle with a check mark indicate the selected photo.
- Select the “Share” option from the screen.
- Choose either “Email” or “MMS.”
- A new email opens with the photos in the message body.
- Fill the fields “To” and “subject” in the email.
- Click the “Send” button to send the email.
- If you choose the MMS option, a text message will open with the photos in the body.
- Fill the “To” field with the recipient’s name and add text.
- Finally click on “Send.”