This article is for those who like to send multiple photos to their friends on an iPhone. It is possible to send multiple photos at a time as part of text messages or email on an iPhone. It will be helpful to you, so let us see how it can be done.
Send Multiple Photos
- Turn on your iPhone. Go to the home screen and click on the “Photos” icon.
- Open the Camera Roll or any album by clicking on it.
- Click on the “Action” icon from the screen.
- To select photo, click on individual thumbnails. A red circle with a check mark indicate the selected photo.
- Select the “Share” option from the screen.
- Choose either “Email” or “MMS.”
- A new email opens with the photos in the message body.
- Fill the fields “To” and “subject” in the email.
- Click the “Send” button to send the email.
- If you choose the MMS option, a text message will open with the photos in the body.
- Fill the “To” field with the recipient’s name and add text.
- Finally click on “Send.”