It is possible to update Facebook by using Twitter. So you can solve the lack of time to keep all social networks up to date. With a little tweaking Twitter and Facebook play nice together. To sync your social lives head to the Twitter page on Facebook. All your tweets will appear on Facebook after authorizing the Facebook app through Twitter.
Here are some steps to update Facebook by using Twitter.
- Login to your Facebook account
- Go to Facebook’s Twitter application page
- Click on the button “Go to Application”
- The application will ask to confirm that Twitter can access your Facebook data
- Click on the “Allow” button
- Login to your Twitter account
- A new screen will appear. Click the Allow Twitter to Update Your Facebook Status button from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- A confirmation screen will appear then click on the Allow status updates button.
- It will go to the Twitter application
- Click on the home link to go to the Facebook home page
Go to twitter web page or your favorite Twitter application to test the connection. After a few minutes go to the Facebook page and refresh it. Now it will display your recent tweet as your Facebook status.