The world’s most popular mobile operating system Android features an application framework. That comes with more than 10 pre-installed applications. That will add to the functionality of the Smartphone. That lets the user to add and replace obtainable applications. Ubuntu is a free operating system based on Linux. For this OS, had developed thousands of free applications. But some of them are not run on Android. To make run those applications you have to run Ubuntu on top of Android on your device. It is legal to root your Android phone but its warranty will void.
Instructions Rooting the Android Phone
1. Download the Super One Click Root then exact and archive anywhere on your hard disk drive. The executable file “SuperOneClick.exe” will appear.
2. Connect your Android phone to computer by using USB cable after removing the SD card.
3. Go to “Settings,” then select “Applications”.
4. Tap “Development” and enable “USB Debugging.”
5. To run the SuperOneClick.exe file double-click on it.
6. After the SuperOneClick window click the “Universal” tab.
7. To root your Android phone, click the “Root” button.
8. If you install third party applications select “Allow Non Market Apps”.
9. Download the “ubuntu.zip” archive and save anywhere on your hard disk drive.
10. By using a USB data transfer cable connect Android phone to the computer.
11. Copy the resulting “Ubuntu” folder and Extract the archive to the phone’s SD card. The folder should be in the root of the SD card, do not put it into another folder.
12. Go to “Settings” on your phone then select “Applications” and tap “Development.” After that turn on the “USB Debugging” feature.
13. By running cd /sdk and cd /platform-tools commands open the Windows Command Prompt then navigate to the SDK platform tools folder.
14. To enter the Android shell Run the “adb shell” command. By running so, cd /sdcard, cd Ubuntu commands connect to super user mode and then on the SD card enter the Ubuntu folder.
15. To run on your Android phone run the script that configures Ubuntu by running sh Ubuntu. sh command.
16. To boot Ubuntu on top of the Android Run this command bootubuntu.
You can understand that your Android OS supports loop devices and the Ubuntu is successfully running on top of it, if there is no error in your process.