The GPS feature on the iPhone will rapidly drain the battery power if you are listening to music, playing video or viewing pictures. To improve your battery life you can disable GPS functionality on your iPhone. Here we can see how to disable GPS on an iPhone.
1. On your iPhone press the “Home” button. By sliding the arrow icon unlock the device.
2. On your home screen locate the “Settings” and access them.
3. You have to access the settings by touch the “Settings”.
4. Find the option “General” by scroll down the page. To access the settings you have to touch it.
5. Locate the entry “Location Services”.
6. By touching the blue “ON” button turn the GPS functionality off. To indicate turn the GPS off it slides to “OFF”.