Deactivating your Facebook will be temporarily hiding your information. Facebook allows deactivating your account temporarily. It will hide all your information on Facebook. That means no one will be able to contact or access your information. If you want to reactivate it and you can see all data in it was.
How to permanently delete a Facebook Account? Here we can see how to completely remove your Facebook account.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Visit the account deletion page or access the Facebook’s account delete page. Click on the submit page.
- Follow the steps such as entering the password, email, and captcha code.
- Click ok button.
- Follow the rest of the steps or instruction.
Don’t log in for next 14 days. If you log in to Facebook again this will reactivate your account.
- Send Email to Facebook Directly. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request that deletes your account.
- Please wait until you get an email response from Facebook.
- If it comes we can confirm that your Facebook account has permanently deleted. This may be taking a few days.
- If you don’t get the message from Facebook within a week, Email them again and again.
- This time you should email to both cc email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and also to email email@example.com.
- If you are unable to log in to the Facebook account and do not get a message asking you to reactivate your account. That means your Facebook account has been deleted permanently.
- Don’t log in for next 14 days. If you log in to Facebook again this will reactivate your account.