If you don’t have any idea to change the default mail account on your iPad, iPhone or iPad touch, here we are introducing this article to solve your problem. If you have multiple email accounts, you can make one of them as default. Go through the article and do it yourself on any of your iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. Let see how it can be done.
- First of all, go to your home screen and launch Settings.
- Click on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Then scroll down the screen
- Now you can see a Default Account option, just click on it.
- Select the account that you want to set as default on your phone.
You are done! Now your phone sets the specified account as default.