If you have new iPad and want to get your contacts stored out, here are the steps to add and edit and delete your contacts on your iPad. Then you can stay in touch with your friends and relatives through email, Skype, iMessage, and FaceTime.
How to add a contact on your iPad
1. Go to the home screen and open your Contacts app.
2. Click on the “+” sign from the left page at the bottom right to add contacts.
3. Now input details of your contact by filling all the necessary fields.
4. Click on the Done button from the upper right hand corner.
How to edit or delete a contact on your iPad
1. Find and select he contact that you want to delete.
2. Click on the Edit button from the bottom of the right hand page.
3. If you want to edit the contact, make necessary changes and click on Done.
4. If you want to delete any contact, then scroll the contact list and click on the Delete Contact button. If you want to delete that contact click on the Delete button again to confirm .
There is no need to type phone numbers and email because, it will automatically integrate with mail and other default apps. To get the right information of a contact, just type the contact name. The changes in your contacts will reflect on other iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you have synced with ActiveSync, iCloud or any other cloud service.