ASUSTeK Computer has been officially announced the ASUS PadFone, the second generation Smartphone-doll at Taipei, Taiwan. It has the best picture quality compared with the original model. The OS of the PadFone 2 will update into Jelly Bean. For external memory card there is no user slot. On the virtual cloud ASUS WebStorage it has 50 gigabytes of disk space for free. It only uses the card microSIM.
Specifications and features of ASUS PadFone
- 4.7 inch screen with the resolution of 720 pixels
- Super IPS technology with the brightness of 550 nits
- A quad-core Qualcomm APQ8064 processor
- 13 MP camera with f/2.4 aperture and also has BSI-sensor, Sony.
- 1.3 MP front camera
- Android version Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- It supports NFC, LTE with 800/1800/2600 MHz
- It works in third-and fourth-generation WCDMA networks of 900/2100 MHz
- 2 GB memory
- Corning Fit Glass used for screen glass
- 2140 mAh of battery capacity
The tablet PadFone Station is thinner. It has 10.1 diagonal with the resolution of 1280×800 pixels. It has a 5000 mAh battery capacity. The original model’s battery capacity is 6600 mAh. It weights 514 grams. The cost will be starting from 620 to 750 dollars with a 16, 32 and 64 GB of memory.